پنجشنبه، خرداد ۱۷، ۱۳۸۶

Wishes for Heaven !

I hope heaven has breathtaking scenes. I hope it has oceans that are shallow and calm.
I hope it has rivers that flow but look as if they are still. I hope paradise has trees that are
tall yet have only thin shadows. I hope heaven is full. Full of people who understand each other
and are in perfect harmony with each other.

I hope heaven only beautiful people live in heaven and I hope in heaven no one would
say no to you. I hope heaven is just like they said it is, No, I hope heaven is better than
what they said. I hope in heaven every one is listened to and no one is misunderstood.

I hope heaven is interesting and every day in a different way. I hope in heaven every desire
is instantly full filled. I hope heaven is beautiful and is home to beautiful people.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

درباره من

Read my notes here, you'll know all you need to know.